The aim of the CPD seminar is to give a basic understanding of lighting principles, terms, light output and colour, so the importance of a lighting design is understood; allowing you to ensure that lighting becomes an integrated part of the building’s architecture.
- Concepts and considerations for lighting design encompassed in the seminar include:
- Different qualities of light.
- Different ways of measuring light.
- The ability to select the correct type of lamp for a given application.
- The ability to select the correct type of luminaire for a given application.
In the seminar wink explore the difference between Illuminance and Luminance. Illuminance, measured in lux, is the amount of light falling on a surface. Luminance, measured in candelas, is the amount of light reflecting off a surface. We also examine the two main factors to consider when discussing the appearance of light: Colour temperature and colour rendering index.
To book a CPD please contact the office on 01-2762200 or firstname.lastname@example.org