Francesconi – Exterior Lighting
The Francesconi company was formed in 1953 and was the importer of Bohemia crystal chandeliers and exclusive distributor for the Italian market. In the 70′s & 80′s the company began its own production of indoor lighting fixtures with the cooperation of the most important italian architects for the design. Also in this period the company begin the production of outdoor lighting fixtures.
At present Francesconi is engaged in the development of products for technical lighting representing the main portion of turnover for the company. Covering everything from historical-artistic buildings to more modern buildings.